Trace Labs Defcon Edition CTF 2021

Introduction

I competed in the Trace Labs Defcon Edition CTF 2021. Our team won 2nd Place and recieved the Silver Badge.

I was a judge for the past 6 CTFs and wanted to compete this time. Heather saw a team needed 1 more comrade and notified me of it. The team was competitive so it was a perfect fit because I'm super competitive too.

For 30 minutes after the competition ended, we had to painfully see the scoreboard move up and down. It was a nail biter. We tried our best and thats what matters.

CTF

I stayed on one case most of the event. I kept submitting non-stop until the last hour. It was getting hard to find new info. I jumped around on the three other cases and submitted stuff for those. I discovered this helpful site too: judyrecords.com

Next Steps

I'm in a competitive mood so I will compete again next CTF. It would be a dream to get the Black Badge so we will see.

Silver Badge - Global OSINT Search Party CTF

Awarded:Aug 6, 2021

Awarded To: Amanda Szampias

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTB - Jarvis MySQL

Palo Alto for GNS3 CCDC Tutorial

Trace Labs Global Missing Persons CTF V