Top 20: Bare Minimum

Opening

I took a break from the OSCP labs to do TCM's Linux Priv Escalation course. I took down 3 boxes on his course. I needed to upgrade my Linux Priv Jutsu after getting stuck on Alpha.

Glad to say I am more dangerous than before! I'm on the Capstone part of TCM's course. I have 9 days remaining of OSCP labs. I'll tackle more OSCP boxes, go back to TCM, and then renew my OSCP labs for another 60 days. I might do some Youtube videos so I can put it in long-term memory.

This is my new favorite website: https://gtfobins.github.io/

PS: Bare minimum means I have seen people post that they've only hacked 20 boxes and passed the OSCP. So I got to the bare minimum checkpoint :). I'm collecting more pokemon than 20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTB - Jarvis MySQL

Palo Alto for GNS3 CCDC Tutorial

Trace Labs Global Missing Persons CTF V