Up to 10: OSCP Labs Review - Windows Sweep

Note: Hashes partially hidden and times off.

Opening

Here is five more! I unlocked the IT Department network too. I picked 5 Window boxes since its a weakness of mine. After hacking 5 of them, I feel a bit more comfortable.

Current Concerns

  1. Pivoting
  2. Lateral Movement
  3. Windows Privilege Escalation
  4. Active Directory Attacks
  5. Buffer Overflows

I'm watching TCM's Windows Priv Escalation Course: TCM Course. I'll finish it on Saturday, depending on how busy I am as a judge.

I learned what VNC is. Don't discount the mount command when samba is acting up. I did some MS-SQL injection.

My favorite box was DISCO and DJ. My least favorite was Jerry (just cause it took me 10 minutes to solve).

Attacking Next

The internal IT Department is on my mind. I also notice a domain controller.

Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTB - Jarvis MySQL

Palo Alto for GNS3 CCDC Tutorial

Trace Labs Global Missing Persons CTF V