Security+ Review

Security+ Review

Time

I studied for two weeks. I took a break in the middle to run a phishing campaign. Campaign Video

Cost

Exam: $339
Boson Practice Test: $75
Professor Messer Notes & Practice Exam: $40.

Just buy the Professor Messer Practice Exam PDF for $20. I thought he had a higher quality than Boson. Cheaper and the same amount of questions.

Strategy

I watched Professor Messer videos while making notes on the Exam Topic PDF. Professor Messer is FREE and he FOLLOWS THE PDF to THE T. www.professormesser.com
This is my third attempt at the Security+. The Security+ was always my 2nd Pick and each time I was too busy to continue. I thought 'Oh great, this guy again'. Then you will see Messer for 7-14 days straight. You will become best buds. I definitely did not want to revisit for a 4th attempt!

Difficulty

The Security+ is the easiest exam I have taken in 2019. I could have probably passed it without studying. Its simple and straightforward.

Testing Center

Instead of DeVore I went to Cuyahoga County Library in Maple Heights. I had to for a 10am slot. I would not recommend the library if your taller than 5 foot 2. All the furniture shrank. You also need to slouch and use bad posture while taking your exam. No free peppermints. Your sitting right next to someone while taking an exam. There is 10 of you in a hot small room. I definitely recommend going to DeVore instead. The library testing center includes a 15-minute Error popup they tell you to hit X on. The library isn't terrible but you don't want to go there if your taking a long and hard exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTB - Jarvis MySQL

Palo Alto for GNS3 CCDC Tutorial

Trace Labs Global Missing Persons CTF V